Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Thursday.

Hey all, hope you're having a lovely Thanksgiving =) It's just my dinky little family of four today, and we've been half-heartedly cooking a few dishes throughout the day. In maybe half an hour we're going to eat, then knowing us, watch Thor (because it just came in from the library.) 
I made my favorite dairy-free chocolate mousse recipe and ladled it into four adorable mini trifle dishes...I noticed it wasn't setting properly and took a little taste. A few moments later, I washed all the runny, metallic and just plain horrible tasting chocolatey stuff down the sink :( 
Today, we utilized the beauty and professionalism of self-timer to take our first family picture in quite a while:
Um. Yeah. We'll never be self-timer-photograph geniuses. I promise to try to get better pictures soon and introduce y'all to my quirky little family :) 

I don't usually wear so much makeup--eyeshadow and eyeliner on the same day is rweserved for photo shoots, special events, and/or singing on-stage.
I'm choosing to ignore the sketchy origins of Thanksgiving and just have fun and be thankful--God has blessed me with SO much, no matter what I've been through or will go through, and that is something I can always lean on. I'm particularly thankful for...
Christmas. =) I've been belting Christmas tunes off and on today, but my brother says it's not acceptable until after dinner tonight. Psh. Crazy man.
Tonight I'm going midnight black friday shopping with a friend. We're going to see what all the fuss is about =)
Have a lovely weekend! 
Blessings,
Hannah =)

No comments:

Post a Comment